Diamante Caves and Falls Trekkers Day Tour & Rappelling - JPM
The Diamante Property is an incredible mountainside area of primary rain forest that contains an awe-inspiring string of waterfalls that starts at the top of a 150 foot ridge and ends with the highest waterfall in Costa Rica; Diamante Falls. These series of waterfalls are called the Diamante Canyon, and are a true natural phenomenon in Costa Rica that you must see!
- Certified Wilderness Responder guide.
- Taste and tour of the organic garden.
- Delicious freshly prepared lunch behind the falls!
- Hike to the highest point of Diamante at 600 ft. and experience breath taking views of the valley.
- Private and pristine natural swimming pools for refreshing swims and optional cliff jumping.
Departs at 8:30 am
Returns at 3:00 or 4:00 pm
• 8:30am arrival to Diamante office.
• 9am begin hike
• 10am arrival to our organic garden.
• 11am arrival to natural pools above Diamante cave
• 12:30/1:00pm lunch behind Diamante falls
• 2pm hike to Diamante 600ft
• 3pm tea and cookies
• Hike to Diamante base camp
- tennis shoes or hiking shoes and water shoes
- camera and or go-pro
- cell phone with water proof case
- insect repellent
- bathing suit
- bottle of water
Add rappelling to your Day experience for $70 per person making it $159/pp
*Please be advised that our journeys are for those who enjoy a physically demanding 3km hiking experience.