Helicopter Transport - JPM
Helicopters for 1 to 6 passengers are equipped with A/C and VIP interior, Bell 206 L4, Airbus H125 and Robinson 44.
Bell 206 L4/Airbus H125: $2550 USD rack
R44: $1775 USD rack
Bell 206 L4/Airbus H125: $2720 USD rack
R44: $1990 USD rack
We have different options for landing spots, and will land as close as possible to your vacation home.
How do I get from San Jose to the Southern Zone?
1. Rent a car just off site of SJO, and drive approximately 3.5 hours to the Southern Zone. It's a beautiful scenic road through the mountains (highway 27/Caldera) and along the pacific coast (highway 34/Costanera)
2. Hire a private taxi/van driver. There is a link on this site to book our private driver Eric. Eric is responsible, reliable, very kind, bi-lingual, safe and expedient. Less stressful and less time consuming!
3. Take a shuttle van for approximately $60/person http://www.monkeyridecr.com/
4. Hire a helicopter transport from SJO to a location (TBD) close to your vacation home
5. Fly on a 19 passenger plane from SJO to Quepos/Antonio airport (located one hour drive north of Uvita)...OR From SJP to Palmar Sur (located about 1 hour south of Uvita). From there you can rent a car, or hire our private taxi to Dominical/Uvita/Ojochal.